Discover Milk Thistle with 80% Silymarin to help maintain healthy liver enzymes and aid the detoxification process.
Milk Thistle is an age-old herb that has been proven to help liver health, slow down brain aging, and cleanse your body system for proper functioning.
It aids in a vital detoxification process for the liver and helps maintain healthy liver enzymes.
Our Milk Thistle capsules are 100% natural, GMO-free, manufactured in an FSSAI-registered and GMP-certified facility, and vegetarian-friendly.
Why You Need Milk Thistle Supplement?
Here is how Milk Thistle will help you unbox a plethora of benefits only in 60 days…
Protects Liver Health & Detoxifies – Silymarin has been shown in studies to help reduce inflammation and enhance cell healing. This could help with liver illnesses such as jaundice, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver.
- Supports Brain Age – For optimal brain function For over two thousand years, milk thistle has been used to treat neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities suggest that it may be neuroprotective, aiding in preventing cognitive deterioration as we age.
Protects Bones – Silymarin, a component in Milk Thistle, also showed antiosteoporotic estrogenic actions in bone structure. Silymarin appears to be important in preventing bone loss and regulating osteogenesis and maybe aiding fracture healing.
Eases Symptoms of Jaundice & other Liver Chronic Diseases –. Silymarin seems to have anti-inflammatory and cell-repair properties based on research. It might help alleviate the symptoms of liver illnesses, including jaundice, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver disease.
Manages Blood Sugar - Milk Thistle is also involved in the proper functioning of lipid and glucose metabolism and the regulation and formation of insulin expression as a result of this helping regulate blood sugar.
- Helps with Acne – Milk thistle may be a beneficial supplement for acne sufferers due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. According to one study, people with acne who took 210 milligrams of silymarin per day for eight weeks saw a 53 percent reduction in acne lesions.
- Reduces Cholesterol – The active element of the herbal remedy milk thistle, silymarin, has been investigated as a lipid-lowering drug. According to a comprehensive review, this natural substance can help lower total cholesterol, LDL-C, and triglycerides. It increased the levels of the so-called "good" HDL cholesterol.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your life easier by supplementing with milk thistle!
If you have any questions, call us at:
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
* Results may vary from person to person.