Discover Collagen that aids in skin, bone, and muscle health, helps the growth of your hair and nails, and protects your gut.
A science-backed potent Collagen supplement complemented with Iron and all-natural herbs.
It helps boost skin elasticity, ensures nails and hair health, prevents joint pains, and supports muscle retention.
This supplement provides you with the right amount of Collagen your body needs for daily use.
Our Collagen tablets are 100% natural, GMO-free, and manufactured in an FSSAI registered and GMP-certified facility. It is vegetarian-friendly.
Why Do You Need Collagen Supplement?
Here is how Collagen will help you unbox a plethora of benefits only in 60 days…
- Prevents Wrinkles and Maintains Skin Elasticity – Collagen is a protein that is fibrous and supportive. It can be noticed in bone, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and even the skin. It promotes skin cell adhesion and gives the skin elasticity and suppleness. Collagen synthesis declines with age, causing skin wrinkling and starting to sag.
- Protects Joints & Tendons – Cartilage degrades over time as a result of age and continuous movement. Tendons and ligaments strain as a consequence, and bones rub against one another, creating pain. Collagen supports cartilage tissue growth and regeneration, as well as relieving joint inflammation and pain.
- Promotes Hair Growth – Collagen is composed consisting of three primary amino acids: proline, glycine, and hydroxyproline. Proline is also the most abundant amino acid in keratin. On the other hand, ingesting proline-rich Collagen must provide your body with the building blocks it requires to produce hair.
- Boosts Bone Health - By far, the most crucial component of bone mass is Collagen. Collagen peptides have been shown in experiments to increase the organic material of the bone significantly. As a result, a boost in this organic portion and subsequent mineralization of the bone could lead to an increase in bone mass density.
- Promotes Heart Health – Collagen gives your arteries structure, allowing blood to flow freely into and out of your heart. Collagen supplements have been found in studies to reduce arterial stiffness and boost "good" HDL cholesterol levels in the blood. This implies it can help you lower your risk of heart disease.
- Protects Gut – Collagen is good for gut health since it includes many amino acids, glycine, glutamine, and proline, suitable for both the stomach and the intestinal tract.
- Boosts Muscle Mass – Collagen makes up about 1–10 percent of muscle tissue. This protein is required for your tissues to remain solid and functional. Collagen supplements have been shown in research to benefit persons with sarcopenia or the loss of muscle mass that occurs as age increases.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your life easier by supplementing with Collagen!
If you have any questions, call us at: