3-5 Days Delivery
Cash On Delivery
Inclusive of GST
Discover Folic Acid with Iron & Additional Herbs that will help protect the fetus from spina bifida, maintain and grow healthy cells and fight folate deficiency!
A science-backed potent Folic Acid tablets complemented with Iron and all-natural herbs.
It helps prevent neural tube birthing defects, protects DNA from changing, and helps battle depression. Ensures you get the right amount of Folic Acid your body needs for daily use.
Our Folic Acid tablets are 100% natural, GMO-free, and manufactured in an FSSAI registered and GMP-certified facility. It is vegetarian-friendly.
Why Do You Need Folic Acid?
Here is how Folic Acid will help you unbox a plethora of benefits only in 60 days…
- Reduces Neural Tube Birth Defects in Fetus – During pregnancy, your body requires folate to create red and white blood cells and aid in the growth of your baby. Folic acid has been shown to lessen the risk of some brain and spinal cord birth abnormalities by more than 70%. Spina bifida is the most frequent neural tube abnormality.
- Produces New Blood Cells and Maintain Cells –. Folate is a B vitamin that aids in the formation of new cells, particularly red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen throughout your body. Anemia is a condition in which your red blood cells are insufficient, causing you to feel weak and exhausted. As a result, you must consume enough folate daily.
- Prevents Folate Deficiency - Your body won't work as well as it should if you don't get enough oxygen. A lack of folic acid causes megaloblastic anemia. The red blood cells in this disease are more significant than expected. These cells are in smaller numbers. Folic acid helps reduce this deficiency.
- Promotes Brain Health – For a long time, folic acid has been used to treat memory loss, Alzheimer's disease, and dementia. According to some data, elderly persons who consume more folic acid than is recommended reduce their risk of acquiring Alzheimer's disease.
- Helps Treat Mental Disorders – Low S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) levels result from a folic acid deficiency in the brain. Some scientists believe that SAMe can help treat depression by helping to lower levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin. A deficiency in folic acid may cause low levels of SAMe, which increases the chances of experiencing depression symptoms.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your life easier by supplementing with Folic Acid!
If you have any questions, call us at: