3-5 Days Delivery
Cash On Delivery
Inclusive of GST
Discover the proprietary blend of Vitamin B12 and complement five all-natural herbs which help fight anemia, weakening eyesight, and reduce mood swings.
A science-backed potent Vitamin B12 tablets made with a proprietary mix consisting of Vitamin B12 with additional complementing 5 all-natural herbs.
It's proven to help with anemia (blood disorder), DNA formation, slow down eyesight degeneration and deliver the right amount of Vitamin B12 your body needs for daily use.
Our Vitamin B12 tablets are 100% natural, GMO-free, and manufactured in an FSSAI registered and GMP certified facility. It is vegetarian-friendly.
Why Do You Need Vitamin B12 Supplement?
Here is how Vitamin B12 will help you unbox a plethora of benefits only in 60 days…
- Improves Mood & Symptoms of Depression – Vitamin B12, along with the other B vitamins, aid in the production of brain chemicals that influence mood and other mental activities. Low levels of B12, as well as other B vitamins including B-6 and folate, have been associated with depression.
- Benefits Brain & Nerve Function – Memory loss has been linked to vitamin B12 insufficiency, particularly in older persons. The vitamin may help to prevent brain atrophy, which is defined as the loss of neurons in the brain and is typically linked to memory loss or dementia.
- Supports Bone Health – in addition to calcium and vitamin D, vitamin B12 also influences Bone Mineral Density. Elevated homocysteine levels and low vitamin B12 and folate levels have been linked with declining bone health.
- Helps Make DNA – Vitamin B12 is required for DNA synthesis and maintains the structural integrity of critical chromosomal regions such as centromeres and subtelomeric DNA.
- Slows Macular Degeneration – Supplementing with Vitamin B12 has been shown to reduce the course of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Vitamin B12 lowers levels of homocysteine, an amino acid found in the blood of AMD Patients in high levels.
Prevents Anemia – Vitamin12 is required for the production of red blood cells, which transport oxygen throughout the body. Your tissues and organs don't get enough oxygen if you don't have enough red blood cells. Your body won't work as well if you don't have adequate oxygen.
- Prevents Major Birth Defects – Medical studies suggest that women who were deficient in vitamin B12 during early pregnancy were up to five times more likely to have a child with neural tube defects such as spina bifida than women who were deficient in vitamin B1 during pregnancy.
So, what are you waiting for? A life without compromised mental health, bad eye vision, and anemia is only a click away!
If you have any questions, call us at: