Discover Milk Thistle with 80% Silymarin to help maintain healthy liver enzymes and aid the detoxification process.
Milk Thistle is an age-old herb that has proven to help liver health, slow down brain aging, and cleanse your body system for proper functioning.
It aids in a vital detoxification process for the liver and helps maintain healthy liver enzymes.
Our Milk Thistle capsules are 100% natural, GMO-free, and manufactured in an FSSAI registered and GMP-certified facility and is vegetarian-friendly.
Why You Need Milk Thistle Supplement?
Here is how Milk Thistle will help you unbox a plethora of benefits only in 60 days…
- Protects Liver Health & Detoxifies – Silymarin has been shown in studies to help reduce inflammation and enhance cell healing. This could help with liver illnesses such as jaundice, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver.
- Supports Brain Age – For optimal brain function For over two thousand years, milk thistle has been used to treat neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities suggest that it may be neuroprotective, aiding in preventing cognitive deterioration as we age.
- Protects Bones – Silymarin, a component in Milk Thistle, also showed antiosteoporotic estrogenic actions in bone structure. Silymarin appears to be important in preventing bone loss and regulating osteogenesis and maybe aiding fracture healing.
- Eases Symptoms of Jaundice & other Liver Chronic Diseases –. Silymarin seems to have anti-inflammatory and cell-repair properties based on research. It might help alleviate the symptoms of liver illnesses, including jaundice, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver disease.
- Manages Blood Sugar - Milk Thistle is also involved in the proper functioning of lipid and glucose metabolism and the regulation and formation of insulin expression as a result of this helping regulate blood sugar.
- Helps with Acne – Milk thistle may be a beneficial supplement for acne sufferers due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. According to one study, people with acne who took 210 milligrams of silymarin per day for eight weeks saw a 53 percent reduction in acne lesions.
- Reduces Cholesterol – The active element of the herbal remedy milk thistle, silymarin, has been investigated as a lipid-lowering drug. According to a comprehensive review, this natural substance can help lower total cholesterol, LDL-C, and triglycerides. It increased the levels of the so-called "good" HDL cholesterol.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your life easier by supplementing with milk thistle!
If you have any questions, call us at: