Pre & Probiotics
Pre & Probiotics
3-5 Days Delivery
Cash On Delivery
Inclusive of GST
Discover the proprietary blend of 06 healthy bacteria, which helps with flatulence, bowel movements, and regularity.
A science-backed potent Pre & Probiotics supplement made with 06 healthy bacterias that boost gut health, improve your digestive issues, regulate your bowel movements and deliver the right amount of Pre & Probiotics your body needs for daily use.
Our Pre & Probiotics supplement is 100% natural, GMO-free, and manufactured in an FSSAI registered and GMP-certified facility and it is vegetarian-friendly.
Why Do You Need Pre & Probiotics?
Here is how Pre and Probiotics will help you unbox a plethora of benefits only in 60 days…
- Helps Digestion – The healthy bacteria used in the supplement that aids digestion and bloating issues.
- Introduces Good Bacteria – Lactobacillus Rhamnosus is a species of beneficial bacteria that live in your gut. IBS symptoms can be relieved, diarrhea can be treated, gut health can be strengthened, and cavities can be avoided by replenishing it.
- Protects Healthy Gut – Studies suggest choosing probiotics that have at least 1 billion colony-forming units and contain the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, or Saccharomyces boulardii genera of the most investigated probiotics. These are included in the supplement in much larger quantities to ensure you get the best.
- Supports Urinary Tract –. According to new research, probiotics can be used to restore naturally produced "good" bacteria, which helps prevent UTIs. Probiotics are good for your health and can help your digestive system and other sections of your body.
- Helps Regulate Bowel Movements - Bifidobacterium Longum supplementation has helped people with ulcerative colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and E. coli.
- Control Excessive Flatulence – The active elements in all-natural Pre and Probiotics will help protect yourself from excessive flatulence and gas issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your life easier by supplementing with Pre and Probiotics!
If you have any questions, call us at: