There are many fitness enthusiasts who share the same fitness journey and even the same set of questions when it comes to creatine.
Let us find answers to all these and many similar questions to gain a clear and complete understanding of creatine.
Creatine is one of the natural energy sources of the body for muscle contraction. Approximately 95 percent of creatine is stored in the body's skeletal muscles and used during physical activity.
It helps in maintaining a continuous supply of energy to working muscles of the body by keeping the production of creatine up in working muscles.
- Creatine helps you become bigger, faster, and stronger
- Helps you perform more sets and reps without feeling fatigued
- Reduces or prevents the occurrence and/or severity of injuries
- Helps you recover quickly after intense exercise
- Enhances your exercise performance
- Enhances your fat-free muscle mass during training
- Helps you tolerate heavy training loads
- Prevents muscle cramps, dehydration, and non-contact injuries
Possible Side Effects Of Creatine Supplements
Creatine is one of the very few performance-enhancing supplements that have an exceptional safety profile.
- Use of creatine supplements can lead to weight gain due to water retention in muscles.
- Use of low-grade creatine or creatine supplements with harmful and/or banned ingredients may be bad for you.
The use of genuine creatine supplements doesn't result in side effects such as hair loss, baldness, digestive concerns, kidney or liver damage, kidney stones, or dehydration as claimed by some.
Is It Safe To Take Creatine Supplements?
Creatine is naturally present in the body and the intake of creatine supplements appears to be usually safe. However, it is always better to have a word with your doctor before you start using creatine supplements.
The doctor's approval should be sought after a careful review of your medical reports and history is made available to the doctor.
Creatine supplements are not indicated to children younger than 18 years and they are also not advised to pregnant, breastfeeding, or lactating women. Creatine supplements are also not advised to individuals who have an existing allergy to their active or inactive ingredients.
It is highly recommended that you must spend quality time to go through the product labels of creatine supplements.
This will help you gain the complete peace of mind that you’re using a safe, effective, and result-driven product that will help you achieve your fitness goals while staying safe at all times.
How Can You Purchase Genuine Creatine Supplements?
If you are looking for genuine creatine supplements, you can always count on Prorganiq. This online store for health, fitness, bodybuilding, sports nutrition, and overall well-being products deals only in premium-quality, science-backed, and all-natural products.