Do you find it difficult to put on mass? Are you unable to gain muscular weight irrespective of how much you eat?
If your answers are in the affirmative, Prorganiq Mass Gainer can be an excellent choice for you.
Time to start gaining!
Who Should Use Mass Gainer?
Mass Gainer is an excellent choice for fitness enthusiasts who:
- Are hard gainers (who face trouble keeping or gaining weight and muscles).
- Have weak appetites or a high metabolism rate.
- Don't consume the actual required amount of nutrients to meet their caloric requirements.
- Don't get enough time to follow a proper and nutrient-rich diet.
Is It Safe To Use Mass Gainer?
Mass Gainer includes only the purest, legal, science-backed, authentic, and potent ingredients that help you add solid muscle mass, size, and definition.
This soy-free, non-GMO, and gluten-free mass gainer improves your energy, stamina, endurance, and power levels so you achieve intense performance and rock-solid results.
How To Use Mass Gainer?
You need to consume more calories than what you can burn every day to gain mass. To get started with Prorganiq Premium Mass Gainer, you need to evaluate your calorie requirements by establishing a calorie baseline.
To determine your calorie requirements, you can simply multiply your body weight by 14 and add 100-200 more calories.
Thereafter, you need to track how many calories you are taking in every day. It is a good choice to add Mass Gainer to water if you don't want to increase the count of calories any further by mixing it with milk or a beverage of your choice.
- You can mix Mass Gainer with milk or water, as per your preferences. If you use milk, you will get approximately 8gm more protein and an additional 120 calories.
- Muscle building is at its ultimate peak after 25-30 minutes of intense workouts and it will be a good time for you to consume Mass Gainer. You can even consume Mass Gainer any time of the day or night.
- To make the Mass Gainer shake, you will need to combine the Mass Gainer powder and the liquid (milk or water) by mixing the two.
- If you see some lumps in the drink, you can use a blender or a shaker. If everything is broken down finely, it would facilitate complete, easy, and quick digestion.
- The amount of Mass Gainer powder will depend on your individual nutritional goals but usually, 1-2 scoops are good enough.
Is Prorganiq Mass Gainer Good For Skinny Guys?
You should plan to progressively lift heavier weights using basic or compound exercises. It is equally important for you to focus on muscle healing and recovery.