Is Whey Protein Vegan?
Is whey protein vegan-friendly? What is whey protein made of? If you want to find answers to these and similar questions, this piece of information will surely be of great interest to you.
Whether you want to build solid muscles or aim to step up your workouts, whey protein can be an excellent choice for you.
Now comes the big question - Is whey protein vegan?
The answer to the question is whey protein vegan is a NO. This is simply because Whey can be described as a naturally-occurring protein in milk.
It is important to remember here that milk includes two important types of protein: whey (which accounts for approximately 20 percent) and casein (which makes up the remaining 80 percent).
During the process of cheese-making, enzymes are utilized to separate casein (the fatty parts of milk) from whey (the liquid part). Whey is a dairy (animal-derived) product and, therefore, whey is not vegan.
The liquid whey is generally filtered to remove carbohydrates, water, other non-protein components, and fats. It is then spray-dried to create whey protein powder.
Whey protein includes all 9 essential amino acids (isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, histidine, tryptophan, and valine). This makes it a complete source of protein.
The best thing about whey protein powder is that it gets easily digested and absorbed by the human body.
Prorganiq Whey Protein is free from soy and gluten which makes it an amazing choice for both men and women. This makes Prorganiq Whey Protein a good choice for everyone, especially those who are prone to bloating, stomach upset, and cramping because of irritable bowel syndrome.
This best whey protein powder supplement helps you conquer your gym reps and sets with supreme ferocity.
If this is not all, the digestive enzyme blend of Prorganiq Essential Whey Protein helps you retain hard-earned muscle mass and strength gains.
Order Prorganiq Essential Whey Protein.